My Rainbow Dreams

Just Blogger Templates

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. Robert Louis Stevenson

So.....I have this tiny little poppy seed in my belly, but I don't have any symptoms still? No sore bb, no nausea even though I am tired LOL. I just hope that my baby is growing good and is getting ready for the big day the the heart starts beating! I am so happy and just worried at the same time, but I don't feel so worried like I did last time.....I feel at ease this go round. Other than my TTC groups and here the only people that know I'm pregnant is my hubby and he has a big mouth so my sister and brother in law knows now, love him he just can't keep a secret. I can't wait till the day that I pass the mark of where I lost Harllow, I think I will be more along the mental lines of "hey, I'm pregnant and this baby is going to be 100% healthy!" God is great and I will continue to pray everyday.....


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment