My Rainbow Dreams

Just Blogger Templates

Thursday, March 1, 2012

You can’t always get what you want. But if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need....

Well 6 DPO and I already feel like I'm not pregnant this month....no sore BB, just, hungry, tired and Moody with bad back pain!                                                                             I know that God answers prayers and I know that its on his time, but it hurts every month since I lost Harllow that me and DH just want 1 thing a healthy baby that is biologically ours together =( is that so much to ask for?                                                                                                                   A healthy baby that we can take home and love with all that is in our power, to never take the life of our child for granted and to raise our child with the love of God.....I'm just so ready to be a mom to our baby. Don't get me wrong I praise God everynight for my children and for everyday that I am blessed with, I'm just a weepy whiner today


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comments:

M said...

It's still early...fingers crossed this is your month!

Post a Comment