My Rainbow Dreams

Just Blogger Templates

Monday, March 5, 2012

"Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again."

Why do I continue to torcher myself? I am 10 DPO and I have no symptoms besides moody, teary, backache and bloated with gas!                             I had a dream last night that I took 3 HPT and all were BFP but the digital wasn't so I took another digital and it said "pregnant", so I woke up this morning pee'd on my sticks and nada..... not even an evaporation on indent line I could try to tweak.                                                  I'm just putting it all in God's hands and when and if its his will for us to get pregnant, then it will happen but until then, don't invite me to any baby showers LOL ;)                               On a serious note I have decided if we don't conceive our rainbow baby this month I'm not gonna try anymore. I'm spending way to much money on OPKS, HPTS and pre seed.....


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment